Sunday, February 10, 2008

Eggstounding News! Egg cartons

Mommas,
As we discussed in our meeting last week we are starting to collect stuff to put together a "resurrection egg" type project for each of us to take home this Easter. I don't have the list on hand right now, but I do know that Miss Susie and her amazing shopping skills have already yielded 80 tiny doves (minus the 1 that Miss Jolie kept to play with) at an amazing cost of 80 cents! (Go Susie!)I should have enough egg cartons but if you think of it set a few aside just in case!I'll post a list of what we will need as soon as I get around to it!
Mindi

2 comments:

Sooze said...

Don't worry, I got the pennies all taken care of too! (that sure was a tricky one) ;)

Anonymous said...

Sooze,
Shouldn't you be laying on your couch with your big lumpy neck?